Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week 1 - Free Post

                                      Image from: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3048/2607306410_49af600bdd.jpg

I really wanted to kick off my free post by exclaiming how excited and utterly petrified I am to be so close to the end of this program.  We've learned so much through this program that it is hard for me to swallow that we are nearing the end.  When I got into this program, the format of having 1 class every 4 weeks was appealing until it started.  Then, I realized how challenging it can be.  I can appreciate the fast pace because it forces you to really stay focused on the class and what is being taught without a break to "forget" anything.  I also appreciate how each element of what we learned gets reinforced through all the subsequent classes.  Building our CBR project month after month is a great way to go through a program especially having elements of the CBR incorporated into each course so that we remain focused.  I surely did not know what I was getting myself into when I started, loathed the program at certain points because of all the work we are responsible for, and appreciate the program for all that I've learned that is also applicable immediately.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience of this program. It can be crazy and overwhelming, but you are so close to getting to the end. Enjoy every minute and take the time to allow the memories and lessons really sink in.

    ReplyDelete