Saturday, January 8, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog post

Well hello!  Starting school, again, has definitely been a journey for me and a long time coming.  I've started and stopped about 4 master's degrees now and so being almost to the halfway mark of the EMDT program is in itself a milestone for me!

I'm Stephania, a 31 year old mother of 2, an educator in public school, a wife, a daughter, and friend and confidant to some very special people who I can call the same.  In a nutshell, I do A LOT!  But, I have a strong family support system that helps me get through.  I love to read and write (I actually have another blog that I keep as well) and I love music. Being back in school has thrown another element into my busy life, but as a personal goal, I need to finish my Master's degree!  Finding this EMDT program with Full Sail University came at the right time as I am a huge supporter of technology in the classroom and so this degree is right in line with supporting my career goals!  I'm looking forward to the end of the program, but also looking forward to the things I will learn that I can use with my students.

2 comments:

  1. Stephania I look forward for what you have to say. I enjoy the passion you have for learning and technology and to find what you will be able to bring to your classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think sharing blogs among our cohort will be a great way to support each other and learn from each other.

    ReplyDelete